Saturday, October 16, 2010

Party Time At Book Dreaming!

In the past couple of months I have passed the date of my first blogoversary, over 200 posts, and the 500 follower mark. I can't believe I made to any one of those milestones, let alone all three. So, what next? I say it's party time!



Let's pop open the champagne, turn up the music, and gorge ourselves on unhealthy party foods!

But what's a party without prizes? We need prizes! Good prizes. Coveted, must-have, can't live without prizes. Oh, yeah. Wanna know what they are? Do ya? Me too.

I've been thinking about this for a while now, and Here's what I came up with. You all know what you covet, must have, can't live without right now. I don't. So you get to choose this time. I got this idea from Candyland (thanks, Candace) when she offered several pre-order books, and I was lucky enough to win Paranormalcy. That was a definite must-have for me!

For more info: Book Dreaming

0 comments:

Post a Comment