Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Tale of Many Reviews: Second Hand Saturday #5

A Tale of Many Reviews: Second Hand Saturday #5:

Second Hand Saturday (SHS) is a meme started by Reading Teen to help clear their shelves of books and to give back to their followers! This is such a great idea, I decided to hold my own SHS! Each Saturday, I will post a list of books my followers can win by completing the steps below and I will ship it to the lucky winner. I LOVE my books, so all are like new. The weekly SHS lasts from Saturday to the following Friday at 6:00 PM (Central Time) on 10/22. The winner will be announced the next day, Saturday, here and on the new SHS post, just in time for a new SHS challenge. The winner gets to choose which book from the list they would like sent. What a way to start the weekend!

In order to win:

1) You must be a follower of this blog.
2) You need to leave a comment below.
3) Complete the weekly challenge that goes along with each Saturday's post. (Don't worry, it won't be hard.)
4) I will give followers "extra credit" if they recommend this blog:

+1 on twitter
+1 add this blog to the sidebar of your blog/website.
+3 if you post in your blog about this SHS and link it

Make sure to leave in your comment if you take advantage of this "extra credit", what you did, and a link to find it, so I can check it out! :) You can find your tweet links if you click on the time the tweet was sent. If you have your tweets protected, there is no way for me to view if you tweet this, so keep that in mind please. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment